Focused On Preserving Your Rights And Your Freedom
A criminal charge can send your life into a tailspin. In addition to jail time, a conviction can mean court fees, hours of community service, a massive curtailing of your rights and a criminal record that follows you for life.
An Experienced Attorney Who Knows Criminal Law
I am criminal defense attorney Michael Culp. At Culp Law Office P.L.C., in Des Moines, I know what is at risk for you. With over 30 years of experience, I have the skill and experience to defend against both felonies and misdemeanors.
I have helped individuals charged with the following:
- Drug charges such as possession with intent to sell or trafficking
- Theft, robbery and burglary
- Assault and other violent crimes, including domestic violence
- Drunk driving and traffic violations
- Sex crimes and internet crimes
- Felony destruction of property
- Firearms and weapons charges
- White collar crimes like embezzlement or fraud
Hiring the right attorney can be a daunting process. How do you know which one to choose? Seeking legal defense from a skilled lawyer who knows the courtroom, prosecutors, rules and procedures is vital – and one who is familiar with probation rules, expungements and other post-conviction needs.
Let me help you. I have obtained dismissals and acquittals at trial for a variety of criminal charges in Iowa.
Call My Office Today. Free Consultations.
I invite you to schedule an appointment to talk over your situation. I can discuss how I have helped others in similar circumstances and what I can do to mitigate what you could face.