Need To Fight Drug Charges?
Drug crimes, even a seemingly minor marijuana drug conviction, can lead to fines and probation, negatively impact your ability to get student loans or secure a promising job. A serious drug charge can lead to years in prison.
Some of these charges, including those involving methamphetamine, carry mandatory minimum sentences. If you have been charged with possessing five kilograms or more of methamphetamine with the intent to deliver, you face up to 25 years in prison and will not be eligible for parole until you have served at least one-third of your sentence.
Because of the severity of these consequences, the decision isn’t about whether or not to fight the charges but rather with which lawyer you are going to partner.
Aggressive Defense In Drug Crime Cases
At Culp Law Office P.L.C., we are able to bring our aggressive defense to work against criminal charges including:
- Possession of a controlled substance (a.k.a. simple possession)
- Possession with intent to deliver
- Delivery of a controlled substance
- Manufacturing a controlled substance
- Forgery or alteration of a prescription or use of fraud to obtain a controlled substance
We are able to take more than 50 years of experience in criminal drug defense in some of the most complicated drug cases in Iowa to look at all evidence including:
- Whether evidence has been obtained as a result of an unconstitutional search and seizure
- Expert cross-examination of police witnesses
- Review and analysis of law enforcement audio/video evidence
We Are Ready To Fight For You
If at any point these types of evidence are used to support the charge against you, we can aggressively attack the prosecution’s case to help you arrive at an ideal outcome.